Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Parent Survey FREEBIE


I just received my class list today, and I hear it is nearly final---maybe a couple of additions before the first day. At the beginning of the year, I think it is incredibly important to get to know each and every child. I love to hear what their parents think of them, too: their strengths, weaknesses, lovey-dovey nicknames, learning styles, you name it! In order to begin to get to know each child and understand where s/he is coming from, I send home a parent suvey. It's a couple pages front and back, but it covers just about all that I would want to know about a student. Important information about contact numbers and medical alerts are kept in our PowerSchool database, so I don't have to worry about that. This is just a get-to-know-you survey.






I often read the surveys that first week of school as students turn them in, and then I go back to them about a month later to see if I have forgotten any information that might be useful in educating, motivating, or understanding them. I find it really interesting and helpful! 

If you'd like to grab the survey for FREE, it is in my TPT store. You can also click the pictures, they are linked to the store, too. Have a great beginning of the year, everyone!! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment